Thursday, April 13, 2006

BFGF

I am sorry I am only now sharing this with you. It was the Opus conversation that got me.

I am ashamed that I have not shared with you until now.

Before I began to share this with others I wrote a post about a frustration I was having with you. When I did share this site with others I didn’t share it with you because I was scared the comment would hurt your feelings and cause you to withdraw.

Sharing this with you is more important than the fear, bigger than the fear, but the fear is still there. Still scared that you will be upset.

I hope you can forgive me for withholding this.

I also fear that you will see in this the ego and the narcissism it contains. I know it does. I do my best to balance it with “others”. But it is about me, even when I write about others, it is about me. I’m okay with that.

I hope you will see the love. As I have posted before, love it for what it is and forgive it for what it is not.

I am sorry. I love you.

1 comment:

Defunct Lisa said...

this is one of my favorites of your text/prose posts because it reads like a poem. I don't know if you intended for that or not.