Monday, November 14, 2005

In my Type

I am in my Type 4 big time right now. I am being moody and snappy at work and big time focused on what’s missing. I am still obsessing about this stupid wirless speaker thing and I am not in the present moment. I have been out of my body and mind and very unproductive at work. I am having a hard time pulling myself out of it. I think I will tell myself that my feelings are not reality (meaning that I am seeing through a lens of feelings and that is distorting what is reality).

I am feeling micromanaged by my boss and allowing myself to be a jack ass and really passive agressive. I am trying to breathe and relax but that is hard to do sometimes at work! And as a strategy I realize I should focus on information that does not support me being micromanaged (I just can’t think of any right now!). Ugh!

The ups and downs of life! Sometimes I wish I could step off this train...my feelings are not reality, my feelings are not reality, my feelings are not reality....

No comments: