Saturday, August 05, 2006

Video blogging coming soon - I hope!

Until then - it has come to my attention that I am ready for something next, something else. I believe I am ready to move to a new city. I am going to talk to Beth when she gets back from her coaching session to sort it out; we did talk some on the phone today. She suggested, that if moving is really what we decide we want to do, that we set an intention to make it happen. Something specific like when I set my intention lose nine pounds by our Chicago trip, and I did. She has her own examples of intentions leading her to what she wants. Intentions that are specific, measurable and stated as truth.

As I measure everything I do against how much will other's approve of me, I am scared about "their" reaction to my statements above. So, I rely on the solace of the poem below.

2 comments:

Defunct Lisa said...

I reject your intentions

Anonymous said...

Me too...but with love, not hate, for the friendship we have with both you and beth :)

Christy