Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Count my blessings

I wanted to give a big thank you to anyone who either just reads my blog or who comments or sends me an email to comment.

As I begin to share my work more and more with others, conversations arise concerning what I put forth. I appreciate those conversations.

Most of all, I appreciate the people in my life who I am so blessed to know and call my friends. Your gifts are tremendous and a blessing to the world.

Thanks to each of you for sharing your gifts with me.

Here is a little sample of my blessings...the list is in no particular order and by no means complete. Forgive me any omissions.


click on images for larger version
















2 comments:

deetour said...

Hey, you know Lisa, I know Lisa. Let's be best friends! :)

Defunct Lisa said...

Worlds Collide!!